Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Tabletop Gaming - Oct/Nov '17

IT has been some time since I bought a copy of Tabletop Gaming.
I have always been put off by the belief that the editor/publishers do not really believe in tabletop games, which is why the cover seems to be invariably bereft of any tabletop content.
Instead we get illustrations more suitable to computer games, which is where I suspect most of the staff's expertise lies.
However, I bought issue 12 on the promise of an article on "60 Years Of Risk - Looking Back On A Strategy Icon."
Tabletop Shaming?...no tabletop contents on the cover
I was not disappointed - the article takes up four pages and made me think I'd got my money's worth (£5.25) whatever the rest of the content.
The magazine is packed with pieces about tabletop games, but not a single report of a game played.

No comments:

Post a Comment