Wednesday, March 16, 2016

New Table

MY new, 6ft, foldaway, wargaming table arrived today - excellent value, in my opinion, at £32.22.

The ability to fold the table away and stash it behind the screen (shown at the back of the photo) is crucial when living in a one-bedroom flat in central London
 
Two battles I fought with my regular opponent on my kitchen table - a refight of Blasthof Bridge from Charge! and an Austro-Prussian affair entitled The Battle of Christmas Eve - were detailed in my previous blog.
Both battles were a success but it was apparent I would need a bigger playing surface to avoid any possibility of edge-of-table flank effects.

The table covered in a green cloth with some scenery and a few Austrian troops
I should be able to fight large battles in 10mm on this table without a feeling of constricted space.

No comments:

Post a Comment