Thursday, November 10, 2022

Tactical Mistake

LOOKING for something to read on a foreign trip, I popped into the Orcs (sic) Nest in central London and bought Strategy & Tactics Quarterly's Alexander The Great.
Alexander The Great - originally published last autumn
It cost about £14, which seemed reasonable for what I realised would be little more than a rehash of what I already knew, but that would include a game that might be fun to play.
I was sadly disappointed as all I got was the magazine - apparently editions with a game cost considerably more, which I guess I should have known.
Still, the magazine was an interesting read, although it could have done with a decent editing job, especially in resolving differences between what the text says and what some of the maps say.

No comments:

Post a Comment