![]() |
| Despite fog and intervening friends, the Dacian archers can shoot at my cavalry as both units of horsemen are within two hexes, and friends do not block line-of-sight |
My other cavalry attack the falxmen opposite them, needing 7+, with a -1 for being on higher ground, and I roll 10, eliminating the Dacian unit. I do not allow the cavalry to occupy the vacated hex.
My forward Praetorians attack the other falxmen, also needing 7+, and with a -1 for being on higher ground, and another -1 for support from the spearmen, and I roll 9, routing the enemy.
As an aside, it is somewhat ironic that the falxmen vacillated at the rear of the battlefield for so long, only to be wiped out as soon as they got involved in the fighting.
My right-flank Praetorians attack the warriors, needing 5+. I roll 6, sending the warriors back two hexes.
The swordsmen at the foot of the hill attack my forward cavalry, needing 8+, but with a +1 for attacking from lower ground. The dice total 5.
![]() |
| A unit of cavalry retreating is the first real setback I have suffered for several turns |


No comments:
Post a Comment