Monday, May 06, 2019

Bonus Time

SURPRISES awaited me when I opened my latest order from Transport Models, with first up being the two boxes of Union artillery.
A Union artillery box and contents
Each box is supposed to contain "1 cannon with a 5 man crew." Grammatical concerns aside, each box actually comes with an extra barrel and elevator (probably not the right word, but I am referring to the part of the gun used to elevate and depress the barrel).
A gun assembled, with spare parts at the front
I have no idea what, if anything, I will do with the spare parts, but I will have no such difficulty in using the bonus that came with the Union marines.
The box is supposed to have "20 plastic action figures" in "10 poses." In fact, as can be seen in the photo below, it had 24 figures in 11 poses.
Federal bonus
No surprises with the Prussians - each box had its correct number of 18 figures in nine poses.
One of two boxes of correctly turned-out Prussians
 

No comments:

Post a Comment