Thursday, May 09, 2019

Spring Clean

AM slowly spring-cleaning my flat, which has reminded me of a problem most wargamers come across sooner or later - a lack of space.
Specifically in my case is a lack of space for displaying my library of wargaming and model-soldier books.
I have for quite a few years had them lined up across the top of one of my bookcases, but the numbers have grown to a point where the books were threatening to slip off either end.
My solution has been to remove books that could be said to be not directly, or at least not purely, wargame-related, eg my two volumes of Osprey Essential Histories. I have also removed 'books' that are more-or-less just rules with very little other writing, for example Black Powder and WRG rulesets.
I have not yet decided where I will store these, but for the moment my wargaming library is looking a lot less precarious.
My wargaming books, minus rulesets, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment