Friday, May 03, 2019

Tight Fit

MY new wargaming table has arrived, giving me a total playing surface of approximately 6ft x 5ft.
As can be seen in the photo below, the two tables make for a somewhat cosy setting in my flat, but the tables are foldable so they will not pose a problem when stored away.
The tables in my sitting standing room
One table proved plenty big enough for my 10mm armies, but my 54mm toy soldiers need more space to give of their best.
Our 10mm refight of the Battle of Chotusitz was easily accommodated on a single table
The Battle of Eckwelt, fought using my random terrain generator and a 'new' command & control system, also fitted well on a single table
The good news, from a financial perspective, is that my decision to buy an oversized gaming cloth when I had a single table has paid off handsomely as it easily covers both tables.
Green for Go

No comments:

Post a Comment