Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Stratton Play-Through: Turn Two

Situation at the end of turn one
TURN TWO
My seven dice give me 6, two 5s, 4, 3, 2, and 1. I could reroll the 5s in the hope of getting a move order (1-2-3) as well as an attack order (4-5-6), but decide against it as that would risk being unable to fire one of the cannon units.
I allocate the move-order dice to all but the pikes, and fire the artillery. The lefthand artillery roll 8, but the trees they are firing through mean 9+ is needed. The other artillery only roll 6.
My plan is to keep firing away with my artillery, while the rest of my army tries to take the enemy in the flank
All but one of the Parliamentarian musket units advance, as do all but one of the pike units.
The AI is generally sending its units to their right, which is where the Royalists are advancing

No comments:

Post a Comment