Monday, May 15, 2023

Lansdowne Play-Through: Turn Nine

Situation at the end of turn eight
My seven dice give me three 6s, 4, 2 and two 1s.
Two of the 6s I use to rally my demoralised units, and I use my three move orders to move the left-flank horse towards the enemy right, and so away from the Royalist pikes, and to advance the two further-forward musket units.
The Royalists are battered, but it is increasingly evident they will not be bowed
The left-flank muskets fire at my horse, needing 9+, rolling 9 and so demoralising my men.
The other Royalist muskets advance, and the pikes do the same, still shielding the former.
It is not possible for me to demoralise, let alone eliminate, all the remaining Royalist units next turn, which is the last, and so I am obliged to concede the battle

No comments:

Post a Comment