Tuesday, May 02, 2023

Stratton Play-Through: Turn Eight

Situation at the end of turn seven
My six dice give me three 6s, two fours and 3. I reroll the 4s, getting another 4 and 1.
I allocate a 6 to rally the pikes, and another 6 to the righthand muskets. The move orders go to the central muskets, who advance into the trees, and the lefthand artillery, which moves on to the same row of hexes as the enemy pikes.
The righthand muskets fire at these pikes, needing 8+, reduced by two thanks to support from muskets and cannon. I roll 7, demoralising the pikes and forcing them to the edge of the battlefield.
It is still not clear I will have enough time to get the win
The Parliamentarian muskets fire at my pikes, needing 8+, reduced by one thanks to being on higher ground, but roll 6.
The fleeing pikes fail to rally, and so leave the battlefield.
Just one Parliamentarian unit remains

No comments:

Post a Comment