Saturday, August 19, 2023

Battle Of Roliça Part Two - Allied Playthrough: Turn Eight

Situation at the end of turn seven
My three activation dice give me two 3s and 1. I reroll all three dice, getting 6, 4 and 3. I change the wildcard 6 into 5.
My right-flank horse advance obliquely and attack the remaining French infantry. The six dice are reduced by three because of the infantry's square formation. I roll 6 and two 3s, reducing the infantry to one-strength.
My units in areas 4 and 3 advance towards the French.
The AI's four activation dice include a 5, so the French infantry attack my right-flank cavalry. Their two-dice are not reduced for being in square as they are at melee range, and they roll 4 and 3, forcing my men back  a hex.
The French infantry have to hold out two more turns to deprive me of victory

No comments:

Post a Comment