Thursday, March 14, 2024

Battle Of Sabugal - Allied Playthrough: Turn Two

Situation after turn one
My activation dice give me two 4s and 3. I reroll both 4s, getting 5 and 6. I change the wildcard 6 into 2.
All my troops in area 3 advance one hex obliquely right, and the troops in area 2 do the same.
The right-flank cavalry fall back one hex obliquely right, ensuring they cannot be fired at this turn.
The AI's activation dice are two 6s, 5 and 1, The 6s are rerolled, becoming 2 and 5.
The infantry in area 1 roll 1, which has no effect.
In area 2 the infantry roll 2, advancing a hex. The artillery roll 1, which has no effect (French artillery in this scenario need 3 or higher to move).
In area 5 both infantry roll 4, meaning both advance a hex.
I cannot recall a previous scenario with no firing before turn three

No comments:

Post a Comment