Saturday, March 09, 2024

Battle Of Barrosa - French Playthrough: Turn Nine

Situation after turn eight
My activation dice land 5, 3 and 1. I reroll the 5 and 1, but get another 5 and another 1.
My artillery fire at the infantry directly in front of them, their three dice being increased by two for firing at short range. I roll 6, 5, 4, 3 and 1, reducing the enemy unit to one-strength and driving it back to the edge of the sea.
The AI's activation dice land 5, 3, 2 and 1
In area 1 the infantry fire at my one-strength infantry, rolling 4 and 2, forcing my unit back a hex.
In area 2 the infantry roll 1, which has no effect.
In area 3 the infantry advance obliquely right to approach the hill.
The Allied artillery roll 4, advancing obliquely left to put the French artillery in range and line-of-sight.
The French can still win if I can activate my units in area 2 next turn

No comments:

Post a Comment