Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Battle Of Sabugal - Allied Playthrough: Turn Seven

Situation after turn six
My activation dice are 6 and two 2s. I reroll a 2, but get another 2, and I change the wildcard 6 into 3.
In area 3 my artillery fire at the French cavalry, their two dice being increased by one for being next to Sir Arthur Wellesley, and by two more for shooting at short range. I roll 4, 3, 2 and two 1s, forcing the cavalry back a hex. The three-strength infantry advance obliquely right and fire at the French cavalry. Their three dice are decreased for moving, and I roll two 3s. The two-strength infantry also advance obliquely right and charge the cavalry. Their two dice are increased for attacking at short range after moving, and I roll two 6s and 5, eliminating the French unit.
In area 2 my cavalry attack the French in-square infantry. The five dice are decreased by three, but I roll 5 and 1, eliminating the French unit. My infantry advance obliquely right and fire at the French nearest them. The four dice are decreased for moving, and I roll 3 and two 2s.
The French right-flank has been wiped out, making the French commander look suddenly vulnerable
The AI's activation dice are 5, 3 and two 2s. A 2 is rerolled, but comes up 2 again.
Only the infantry in area 5 can be activated, but they stand still as they cannot move nearer the French commander.

No comments:

Post a Comment