Friday, March 15, 2024

Battle Of Sabugal - Allied Playthrough: Turn Three

Situation after turn two
My activation dice are 5 and two 2s. I reroll the 2s, getting 1 and another 2.
My right-flank cavalry stand pat, while my left-flank cavalry move back two hexes obliquely right to join the main body of the Allied army.
The AI's activation dice are 6, 4 and two 2s. The 6 and a 2 are rerolled, but come up 6 and 4.
The infantry in area 2 roll 5, moving obliquely left and firing at my furthest-forward infantry. Their four dice are decreased for moving, and they roll two 4s and 3, forcing my unit obliquely back two hexes. The artillery cannot fire through the town. Instead they roll 6, entering Sabugal (they still cannot fire as artillery cannot move and fire in the same turn).
In area 4 the forward infantry roll 3, advancing a hex. The other infantry also roll 3 and advance. Marshal Masséna moves obliquely right, the tiebreak in deciding direction being his preference for higher ground.
Another quiet turn

No comments:

Post a Comment