Friday, March 22, 2024

Slingshot Issue 350

THE January/February edition of Slingshot, the magazine of the Society of Ancients, arrived a few days ago, having been returned-to-sender by Royal Mail, who decided my flat number, block name and postcode were not enough to locate the home I have been living in for 36 years.
Slingshot ... better late than never
It was well worth the wait, with the most-interesting article, for me, being John Hogan's seven-page (plus notes, etc) effort on slings. Naturally I knew most of what is presented, but by no means all.
I was also happy to see a review of Bob Cordery's Developing The Portable Wargame.
That book joined my wargaming library as soon as it came out in 2017, but I have not perused it in a while, and I was pleased to be prompted to take yet another look.

No comments:

Post a Comment