Saturday, September 23, 2023

Cropredy Bridge Playthrough: Turn Three

Situation after turn two
My six dice - I have lost a unit - give me 6, two 5s, 4, 2 and 1. I reroll the 5s but get two more 5s.
I allocate one attack-die to the artillery, and ensure the left-flank pikes have one of the move-dice.
My artillery fire at the fleeing Royalist horse, needing 9+, reduced by one thanks to the target being demoralised. I roll exactly 8, destroying the horse as they have been hit while demoralised.
My other units stand still, except for the left-flank pikes which move to their right.
Again I am waiting for the Royalists to approach 'my' bridge
Only the foremost Royalist muskets advance, together with two of their pike units.
The most-advanced Royalist muskets have taken cover in trees

No comments:

Post a Comment