Monday, February 26, 2024

Battle of Barrosa - Allied Playthrough: Turn Eight

Situation after turn seven
My activation dice are two 5s and 4. I reroll the 5s, getting two 3s.
The one-strength infantry occupy the objective hex. The cavalry advance two squares obliquely left, keeping out of the line-of-sight of the artillery.
The backward three-strength infantry advance obliquely left and fire at the artillery, the three dice being decreased for moving. I roll 4 and 1, forcing the artillery back a hex.
The remaining infantry also advance obliquely left and fire at the artillery, their three dice being decreased for moving and for firing through trees. I roll 1.
General Graham also advances one hex obliquely left, staying in contact with the three-strength units.
There is no realistic prospect of a French victory, so I resign on the AI's behalf

No comments:

Post a Comment