Monday, February 05, 2024

Battle Of Talavera - Allied Playthrough: Turn 10

Situation at the end of turn nine
My activation dice are 6, 5 and 1. I reroll the 1, but it becomes another 5. I turn the wildcard 6 into 3.
My three-strength cavalry attack the square nearest to them. The six dice are decreased by three because the infantry are in square. I roll 6, 3 and 1, reducing the unit to one-strength. My other cavalry attack the same target, their five dice being decreased to two. I roll 5 and 4, eliminating the French unit.
Just to be ultra safe, I move my infantry in area 5 into cover - one unit into Talavera and the other into trees.
The Allies win if they have more units than the French east of the River Tagus, ie in the top part of the map, at the end of this turn, and since that is inevitable, I declare the battle over

No comments:

Post a Comment