Sunday, January 28, 2024

Battle Of Talavera - Allied Playthrough: Turn Two

Situation at the end of turn one
My activation dice land 5, 3 and 1. I reroll the 1, but get another 1.
As last turn, I advance my units in areas 3 and 5 one hex.
The AI gets two 4s and two 2s. One of each pair is rerolled, landing 1 and another 2.
The cavalry in area 1 roll 2, but that only has an effect if there is an enemy unit within three hexes. The forward infantry in area 1 roll 5, advancing obliquely towards my forces. The other infantry in area 1 roll 1, but that only has an effect if adjacent to a tree hex.
In area 2 the forward infantry roll 1, but are not beside a tree hex and so stand still. The middle infantry roll 6, advancing obliquely towards my artillery. The backward infantry roll 4, but cannot, as required, move straight down.
In area 4 the forward infantry roll 5, moving obliquely towards the nearest enemy, which is my artillery. The infantry in the trees roll 6, also moving obliquely towards my artillery. The French artillery roll 2, which has no effect (in this scenario the French artillery only adjust their position on rolls of 4 or higher). The rearward infantry roll 4, advancing into trees.
I need to get my troops in areas 2 and 4 advancing asap

No comments:

Post a Comment