Saturday, November 11, 2023

Battle Of Sahagún - Allied Playthrough: Turn Four

Situation after turn three
My activation dice give me two 6s and 1. I reroll 1, getting 4, which is of no use, but I turn wildcard 6s into 3 and 5.
My artillery fire at the cavalry opposite them, the two dice being increased for being next to Lord Paget. I roll 6 and two 1s, reducing the enemy to two-strength.
My backward right-flank cavalry advance and attack the left-wing French. The four dice are reduced for being in a river hex, and I roll 4, 3 and 1, sending the French back a hex. My other right-flank cavalry advance and attack them, also rolling three dice. I roll 5, 4 and 2, eliminating the one-strength enemy.
Having created a numerical supremacy, I should probably now order a general advance
The AI gets 5, 4 and two 1s. A 1 is rerolled, becoming 2.
The right-wing French cavalry roll 2, which only has an effect if there are enemy within three hexes.
General Debelle cannot move adjacent to more units than is already the case, and so stands still.

No comments:

Post a Comment