Monday, November 13, 2023

Battle Of Sahagún - Allied Playthrough: Turn Six

Situation after turn five
My activation dice are two 2s and 1. I reroll a 2 and 1, getting 6 and 5. I change wildcard 6 into 4.
My cavalry in the river hex attack, their four dice being reduced because of their location. I roll 6 and two 5s, eliminating the one-strength French cavalry. The other cavalry in area 4 move two hexes obliquely forward to their left.
Lord Paget advances one square directly forward and one obliquely forward to his left. The cavalry next to him move through Sahagún and charge the remaining French cavalry. Their four dice are increased by being next to Lord Paget, and I roll three 4s, 3 and 3, but this has no effect as the retreats are cancelled by the French cavalry being next to General Debelle.
The Allied guns are far from the action, but it would be surprising if Lord Paget needed them
The AI gets 6, 4, 3 and 1. The 6 is rerolled, but becomes another 1.
The French cavalry attack my cavalry opposite them. Their four dice are increased by being next to General Debelle. They roll four 5s and 4, eliminating my unit.
The French are fighting back, but look doomed

No comments:

Post a Comment