Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Battle Of Sahagún - Allied Playthrough: Turn Seven

Situation after turn six
My activation dice are 6 and two 4s. I reroll one 4, getting 3, and change wildcard 6 into 2.
My artillery advance a hex, and my forward cavalry charge General Debelle. My four dice land 5, 4 and two 1s, killing the French commander.
My cavalry in area 4 move towards the remaining French unit, and Lord Paget moves right to be alongside them.
The French cannot possibly survive to the end of turn 10, can they?
The AI gets three 6s and 1, which means there is no point in rerolling.
The cavalry roll 3, charging my forward cavalry. Their four dice are decreased for being in a river hex. They roll 5, 3 and 2, reducing my unit to two-strength.
Next turn should see the end

No comments:

Post a Comment