Sunday, November 12, 2023

Battle Of Sahagún - Allied Playthrough: Turn Five

Situation after turn four
My activation dice land 6, 5 and 3. I change wildcard 6 into 2, meaning I can activate all my troops.
My artillery fire at the cavalry opposite them. The two dice are increased for being next to Lord Paget. I roll 5 and two 4s, reducing the enemy unit to one-strength and forcing it back onto high ground on the edge of the battlefield.
My cavalry in area 5 advance obliquely left,
My left-flank cavalry advance one hex, and Lord Paget advances two hexes to be alongside them.
I will be stunned if I do not convert my advantage into a win
The AI gets two 3s, 2 and 1. There is no point in rerolling as that covers all its troops.
The right-wing cavalry roll 4, meaning they move down one hex.
General Debelle stands still as he cannot move nearer more friendly units.
The one-strength cavalry roll 3, meaning they charge my forward cavalry. Their two dice are increased for being on higher ground, but they roll 3 and two 2s.
Lord Paget is slightly askew on his hex, but otherwise all is going swimmingly for the British

No comments:

Post a Comment