Thursday, November 09, 2023

Battle Of Sahagún - Allied Playthrough: Turn Two

Situation after turn one
My activation dice land 6, 5 and 2. I reroll the 5 as 4, and turn wildcard 6 into 3, meaning I can again activate every unit.
My cavalry in area 4 effectively move two hexes to their right,
I move Lord Paget back a hex so he is supporting my artillery, and I leave my cavalry in area 2 where they are.
The cavalry from area 3 join my right-flank cavalry, and my artillery fire at the same unit as last turn, again with three dice. I roll 6, 5 and 1, eliminating the French unit.
Not a great start for the French
The AI's activation dice are 6, 5, 3 and 2. The 6 is rerolled, but becomes another 5.
General Debelle does not move.
The cavalry next to him roll 4 and so move down one hex.
The left-wing cavalry also roll 4 and move down one hex.
The AI is not distinguishing itself

No comments:

Post a Comment