Sunday, November 26, 2023

The Last Empire: Turn Two (340-330 BC)

Situation in 340 BC
The revolt dice (3-3) fall on independent Illyria, and so have no effect.
This is the first of two turns in which I get to launch five campaigns thanks to having Alexander the Great as a great captain. That gives me a +2 modifier and, providing I control Graecia, I ignore the usual -1 modifier for attacking a controlled province (other than a homeland). Naturally I start by conquering Graecia (rolling 5), then head east by invading Thracia (6), 'Asia' (5), Syria (2) and AEGYPTUS (2).
Richard is up next and he chooses to attack Syria, but rolls 1.
My regular opponent rolls 1, meaning he has consolidated control of ITALIA at the earliest possible moment.
Finally Andy attacks Magna Graecia, but 4 is not enough as he is outside Carthage's original empire.
My Macedonians have secured the east Mediterranean seaboard

No comments:

Post a Comment