Thursday, November 23, 2023

Battle Of Sahagún - French Playthrough: Turns Seven, Eight & Nine

Situation after turn six
TURN SEVEN
My activation dice are two 6s and 4.
General Debelle attacks the British cavalry, his two dice being reduced for attacking from a river hex. The die lands 6, reducing the enemy to two-strength.
The AI gets 5, 3, 2 and 1, which means the cavalry, who are in area 4, cannot be activated.
TURN EIGHT
I roll two 6s and 1, and so turn a 6 into 4.
General Debelle again attacks the British with one die, but this time rolls 2.
The AI gets two 5s, 4 and 3.
The cavalry attack my commander, their three dice being reduced for attacking from a river hex, and they roll 3 and 2.
TURN NINE
I roll 5, 3 and 2, so I reroll them all, again getting 5, 3 and 2, meaning Debelle cannot be activated.
The AI rolls two 6s, 4 and 1.
The cavalry attack General Debelle, their two dice landing 5 and 1, killing my commander.

No comments:

Post a Comment