Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Battle Of Sahagún - French Playthrough: Turn Five

Situation after turn four
My activation dice are 6, 4 and 2, so I change wildcard 6 into 5.
My one-strength cavalry enter Sahagún and attack the enemy cavalry next to them, their two dice being increased for being next to General Debelle, and I roll an amazing three 5s, eliminating the British unit.
Debelle skirts round my other cavalry unit and attacks the remaining British unit, but rolls two 3s.
My two-strength cavalry attack the same target, their three dice being increased for being next to the commander. I roll 4 and three 1s, forcing the British back a hex.
The French have three units against one but my advantage in strength points is only 4-3
The AI's activation dice land 5, 4 and two 1s.
The cavalry roll 1, meaning they charge my one-strength cavalry. Their four dice are decreased for attacking from a river hex and for the target being in cover, but they roll 6 and 5, eliminating my unit.
And now the strength points are equal

No comments:

Post a Comment