Monday, March 06, 2023

Hopton Heath Play-Through: Turn Eight

Situation at the end of turn seven
My four dice give me a 5, two 4s and a 2. I reroll the 4s, getting another 4 and a 1. The attack orders go to the forward muskets and the pinned horse, and the move orders to the other units.
I start by attacking the Royalist horse, hoping to free my pinned horse to give support to an attack on the earl. I need 8+, reduced by two thanks to support from horse and muskets. I roll 8, demoralising the Royalist horse and forcing them to flee to the edge of the battlefield.
My other horse then charge the earl, needing 9+, reduced by one thanks to support from the just-unpinned horse. I roll 10, and since the earl only needs to be hit once, I win the battle with two turns to spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment